- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Business Applications
- We are looking for a sales professional to help drive significant growth in the very buoyant market of financial crime.
- ComplyAdvantage is an exciting fast paced organisation looking for a candidate who will prospect relentlessly to build a quality pipeline.
- You must have huge aspirations to not simply exceed target but double target.
ComplyAdvantage provides all the latest technology and sales infrastructure to be successful, to support this we are looking for a sales professional who is highly driven, accountable, with a can do attitude.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 300 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 400 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
About the role
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals.
- To effectively engage with senior decision makers, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals.
- Manage their own sales pipeline, prioritise the right deals and create urgency.
- Consistently overachieve on new business targets against a quarterly quota, meet individual and contribute to team OKRs.
- Provide valuable feedback on market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams.
The ideal candidate
- Keen executor of a standardised sales process, ideally leveraging a known sales methodology e.g. MEDDICC, Sandler, Challenger.
- Smart, ambitious, motivated, with a great approach to learning and who is coachable
- Desire to bring new customers into the company.
- Passionate self-starter who is self-directed and able to execute independently.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and building strong relationships externally and internally combined with consultative selling.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in our systems.
- Defining and executing account sales plans and then meeting and exceeding sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Experience in solution / value based selling to extract maximum value.
- Clearly able to articulate and rationalise performance metrics.
- Nurturing and expanding the company’s relationship with customer accounts.
- Strong experience in B2B sales, preferably in SaaS. Experience in AML/ Compliance/ PEP-Sanctions/ Transaction Monitoring sales is desirable but not essential.
- Contributed towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching.
Unlimited holiday plan
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
Company Pension Scheme
Company Health Care Plan
Travel - season ticket loan
Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles