- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Financial Services
Technical Account Managers (TAM) are advocates and trusted advisors to their partners. They combine experience, knowledge and skill to aid their partners in implementing our solution, overcome challenges and meet business goals.
The TAM will operate within the partner team, but will have a strong link with the Customer Success department.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
About the role
At the highest level, the objective of the Customer Organisation is to achieve a very high level of Customer satisfaction with the service(s) that the Customer has purchased.
TAMs provide best practice advice and guidance regarding the implementation, deployment support and operation of Comply Advantage applications. This enables partners to maximize the business value of their offering (and ours) and achieve the desired business outcomes for their clients.
- TAMs will manage the technical integration project for our largest partners, successfully delivering within expected timeframes for them and their clients.
- The TAM will drive recommendations through to resolution by working with the partners and our product team, to enable successful business outcomes.
- TAMs maintain relationships with partner stakeholders, understanding and aligning their objectives and perceptions with the contract scope. They are the Comply Advantage representative to the partners & their clients (in certain cases), aiding and facilitating client communications across the business.
- The ideal candidate is...
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Candidate must have at least five (5) years of professional technical account management experience;
- Two (2) years experience managing projects;
- SaaS business experience a plus
- Startup experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited holiday plan
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel - season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget