- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
We are looking for multiple driven, talented Software Engineers across all our teams with the opportunity to work fully remote to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solution to help organizations prevent financial crime!
We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
- About Us
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, have grown to over 200 employees and recently announced our $50m Series C investment.
And we’re not stopping there!
- We are looking for people to join our team who are experts in their field, and share our core values...
- Focus on the Team We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
The Platform & API team delivers the APIs and UIs used by our customers to access our systems. As a contributor to the team, you’ll help us all the way from making the right architectural and technical decisions through to building the system and giving customers using it the best possible experience. We’ll be looking to you to bring your own ideas and experience, but also provide you with development and learning to bring you to the next step in your career.
- We pride ourselves on having an open and collaborative environment within the teams and as well as working on your own code, you will help and coach others with their work. You will contribute to the overall success of the team, with focus on team rather than individual delivery.
- Within the team, we look to engineers to take responsibility for the quality of their code. Developers are expected to write tests, and take ownership of the systems that ensure the quality of our code. You will not only take part in this, but also coach others in the team end to end - from requirements through to production support.
- As our team grows throughout 2021, you will help us to shape the future of the team.
- What does success look like in your first 6 months?
- You contributed to delivering on your team’s roadmap with high quality. You’ve helped achieve this by collaborating with other team members, and proactively given or and then done so.
- You can explain to others the main problem we’re trying to solve for our users for the product capabilities the team owns, including where it integrates with other ComplyAdvantage systems. You know our customer base and understand their biggest pain points. You listen to customer calls and participate in sprint reviews, design meetings and keep up to date with the product research.
- You will have contributed your ideas to the architectural evolution of the platform and seen your ideas implemented.
- You are continuously researching tools, technologies and practices. You are able to distinguish between what is hype and what is valuable, and you have solid arguments in favour of your proposals.
- You can work with the team towards the established goals. Your colleagues have come to value your technical advice, and you are able to identify areas that need improving and drive those improvements.
- Who we are looking for
- We value those who take initiative and pride in their work and contribute to a positive working environment. You will be able to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Knowledge and experience designing solutions with Domain Driven Design (including knowing when it’s not the best method)
- Experience designing both client and internal APIs
- Experience working in a shared services architecture
- Experience of different types of testing and when to apply it
- Experience working with tooling for testing, build and deployment pipelines (setting it up is a plus) in a continuous development environment
- Experience working with logging, monitoring and alerting tooling (setting it up is a plus)
- Good communication and writing skills including experience writing technical documentation
- Experience with data-driven applications, in particular in scaling complex database operations performantly is considered a plus
Benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options scheme
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully remote working option
- ComplyAdvantage celebrates diversity in our teams, and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. Additionally, we value potential and growth, so if you don’t feel that you fulfill all of the criteria, then you should still feel comfortable to apply and your application will be considered fairly.