- Date Posted
- Jun. 20, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
You’ll be charged with responding to cases created by customers and working with internal teams to drive the case to resolution. We need a customer focused individual who gets excited about technology and loves engaging with people. You will be answering support queries primarily via email, but also be holding calls with our clients to help resolve their problems and educate them on our Products. You will be the voice of the customer throughout the company and will aid our Customer Success teams in delivering a five star experience for our clients.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don’t believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
About the role
Technical Support Associate responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, primarily via email or web conference
- Identify customer needs and help customers to optimise the product
Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Work with internal teams around customer issues such as product defects
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- To be the voice of the customer to the wider team
- To work with the Customer Success team to improve the Customer Experience in using ComplyAdvantage products
The ideal candidate
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
Experience working with remote teams
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Patience when handling tough cases
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Preferably has had previous experience with making database queries,
- Restful API, GitLab, AWS, Jira & Confluence
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
Medical Insurance including dental and vision