- Mountain View
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Confluent is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Finance & Business Technology team. In this role you will be the backbone to the executives you are supporting; communicating with candidates and employees, managing schedules, and maintaining confidentiality.
In this role, you will be relied on heavily to aid in the company’s top priorities and instrumental in helping us grow.
- Perform an extensive array of core administrative tasks (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials, preparing and submitting expense reports) and special projects.
- Strategic and proactive management of complex and varying day-to-day schedules, using google calendar
- Organize, plan, and execute team events, leadership meetings, offsites, and all hands, creating presentations, managing agendas, documenting outcomes and ensuring follow-through on action items.
- Create, route, and process correspondence while exercising a high degree of confidentiality.
- Exercise strong judgment and discretion with confidential information
- Able to work cross-functionally and with other executive assistants
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant work experience - direct executive support, and experience supporting multiple leaders is key
- Impeccable communication skills: we are looking for a strong writer who is comfortable sending correspondence on behalf of senior executives.
- Fluent in Google office platforms and Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize multiple stakeholders, functions, and tasks
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Personal traits: people-oriented, great listening skills, positive, can-do attitude, being able to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and willingness to jump into a myriad of projects.
- Resourceful self-starter that is curious, asks questions, and can make logical, proactive decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication; diplomatic and professional demeanor at all times
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.