- Mountain View
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Confluent is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team of admins. In this role you will be the backbone to the executive you are supporting; communicating with customers, candidates, and employees, maintaining the integrity of scheduling and confidentiality of the executives you support.
This role is a great opportunity to learn and grow. You will receive mentorship, guidance and support as we would love to grow all our our EA’s careers. In this role, you will be relied on heavily to aid in the company’s top priorities and instrumental in helping us grow.
- Perform an extensive array of core administrative tasks
- Effective management of complex and varying day-to-day schedules, using google calendar
- Organize, plan and execute team events, holiday gifts, leadership meetings, planning sessions, and town halls, all within a timely manner
- Attend team meetings, take minutes, track action items, and proactively assemble the appropriate people and resource for effective follow-up
- Comfortable with light email correspondence upon request
- Maintaining expense reports; experience in Expensify is a plus!
- Exercise strong judgment and discretion with confidential information
- Able to partner across departments, internal events, facilities, and executive assistants on all aspects of projects and meetings.
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant work experience - direct executive support, project management, coordinator roles, or event planning experience; experience supporting multiple leaders in a technical field is a plus!
- Comfortable with Google suite and excel sheets
- Proven ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize multiple stakeholders, functions, and tasks
- Personal traits: people-oriented, great listening skills, positive, can-do attitude, being able to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and willingness to jump into a myriad of projects
- Resourceful self-starter that is curious, asks questions, and can make logical, proactive decisions in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent written and oral communication; diplomatic and professional demeanor at all times
- Should be comfortable with multitasking in a fast-paced environment
This role is based in the bay area, our headquarters is in Mountain View, CA. When the office is open, it will be required to be onsite when the execs you are supporting are in office.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.