- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Business Systems Senior Manager will be part of the Confluent Business Systems team. They will serve as the primary hiring manager for the Business Systems team in Bangalore. They will also work closely with business systems team members in the US to provide leadership and mentorship for the team in India responsible for Business Systems delivery.
- Build and lead a delivery team consisting of admins, business analysts, developers, testers and release engineers.
- Manage and help coordinate delivery by outsourced partners in offshore locations
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to review Architecture Review Board requirements and intake questionnaires
- Facilitate monthly architecture Review Board meetings, preparing agendas and providing meeting notes
- Maintain Systems and Integration Inventories in Enterprise Architecture Database
- Prepare and build reports/dashboards on Agile metrics like sprint burndown, sprint velocity, user story cycle time, and release defect counts
- Manage SOX processes including User Access Reviews and Change Management
- Work with internal and external auditors to provide control walkthroughs and evidence of SOX controls
- Serve as primary Business Systems hiring manager for Confluent Bangalore location, assisting with the screening, interviewing, and onboarding of candidates
- Minimum five years of experience as a Program/Business Systems Manager under an IT/Business Systems
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar sprint planning tools
- Knowledge and experience with building reporting tools like Metabase, Tableau or equivalent software
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority.
- Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work. Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.