- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Finance Systems Admin will be part of the Confluent Finance Systems group. The primary responsibilities will be to support and enhance finance order to cash systems at Confluent. This will include performing day-to-day administration, managing enhancements to order to cash systems, which include Netsuite and other ecosystems of finance applications. The person will ensure all operational SLAs are met and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The individual will work closely with all finance users globally to help with administration and enhancements to NetSuite and other finance platforms. A strong understanding of Netsuite ERP, Revenue, and order-to-cash is required to be successful in this role.
- Daily administration, troubleshooting, and support of order to cash applications
- Work with business users to gather requirements for new functionality and system enhancements.
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support and enhancements requests. Work with contract resources, if needed, and ensure appropriate delivery.
- Actively identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver solutions that create efficiencies and add value
- Ensure procedures, processes, and proper change controls are adhered to on all production changes and implementations
- Perform NetSuite upgrade testing twice a year using the NetSuite release instance. Keep up to date with changes and new features and identify any impacts to current order to cash processes.
- Responsible for developing and providing audit reports to the internal controls team and external auditors as requested.
- Support the Finance department in month-end close ensuring a smooth and error-free process.
- Maintain clear and detailed documentation on new features, enhancements, configuration, and customizations.
- Must have 4-5 years’ strong experience working with ERP Financials (Order Management, AR, Billing, and revenue recognition processes)
- Must have experience designing and developing solutions using Netsuite.
- Must have experience developing NetSuite Searches and Financial Reports.
- Must have experience directly working with finance users in gathering requirements and developing solutions.
- 4-5 years experience as a systems analyst or administrator roles supporting ERP applications.
- Must have a good understanding of finance and accounting concepts.
- Exposure to agile process and project management methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experience.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.