- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 11, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role
Confluent is looking for a Director, Global Benefits to support its rapidly growing and global population. Reporting to the Head of Compensation, you will partner with regional HR and business leaders to manage the strategic design and implementation of global benefits programs across 21+ countries.
What you’ll do
- Drive strategic planning, design, implementation, maintenance, regulatory compliance, communication and administration of benefit programs in 21+ countries across the AMER, EMEA and APAC regions
- Manage, mentor, coach, and grow a high performing team
- Partner with Global Benefits Brokers and vendor partners to ensure benefits are designed competitively and delivered efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that all Time Off and Leave programs are managed in compliance with local, state/provincial, and national laws
- Oversee project management of all global renewals, proactively manage timeline risks
- Collaborate with the international People Support team to manage new country setup from both a benefits and compliance standpoint
- Collaborate with the international People Support team to manage global policies, employee handbooks, leave policy framework and review / align best practice development
- Develop global wellness campaigns and all benefits related communication campaigns
- Keep current on market trends, business challenges, and priorities by gathering competitive market data and networking with industry peers
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years total relevant Benefits experience, a minimum of 5 years of experience with international benefits
- Ability to influence senior management and work across all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Solid project management, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver executive-level presentations
- Workday experience
Additional highly desirable experience
- Experience in a software development company operating in a SaaS business model
- Combination of high-growth private and public company backgrounds desired
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.