- Mountain View
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
As part of the HRIS team, the HRIS Analyst will support the global Workday HRIS system. This role will partner with strategic stakeholders on projects, work to resolve tier 2 issues, and support the implementation of new features and functionality.
- System Administration: Responsible for system administration and maintenance of Workday and downstream impact to Workday Payroll and integrated business systems. We are currently using HCM, Compensation, Time, Absence, Performance, Talent, and Benefits, with Learning later this year.
- Workday Reports: Prepare regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required. Provide report writing guidance and support to the HR team.
- Workday Implementation: Support the implementation of Workday Learning with unit testing, data conversion validation, and issue resolution.
- Workday Enhancements: Identify and champion Workday enhancement opportunities that create capacity, reduce risks, enable automation, increase efficiency and enhance the employee experience.
- Workday Client Inquiries: Support Tier 2 Workday inquiries, errors and data issues. Assists team members and users of information systems issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
- Data Hygiene: Ensure data integrity and quality assurance of all data through process improvement, audits, exception reporting, and alerts.
- Process Documentation and Training: Manage Workday delivery and creation of internal documentation (e.g. wiki, process doc, etc.) to capture system processes and procedures; Deliver Workday training for key business partners and workday users including payroll, compensation, benefits, etc.
- Stakeholder Partnership: Work with business stakeholders across EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions to align global HRIS/Workday efforts and inform long-term roadmap planning.
- Process Improvement: Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities. Recommends process improvements and innovative solutions. Provides advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system.
What We’re Looking For:
- Workday core HCM experience; experience supporting other areas of Workday are a plus: Advanced Compensation, Time, Absence, Performance, Talent, Benefits, Learning
- Workday training in HCM and reporting preferred
- Experience in supporting HRIS and partnering with internal and external customers
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to problem-solving
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.