- California, US
- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
Due to our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for a recruiter to join our team. This is a 6 month contract to cover an employee on leave.
What You’ll Do:
- Source, engage, and hire world-class talent into Finance, Legal, and other G&A roles
- Manage and provide a top-notch experience for all candidates you interact with
- Develop targeted sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing strategies with hiring managers
- Effectively partner with employees across the company to drive employee referrals
- Manage the interview and recruiting process for candidates from identification and engagement all the way through to negotiation and closing
- Partner closely with People Team and others to create a high-touch and streamlined experience for candidates from application to start date
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated history of providing consistently excellent experiences for candidates
- Ability to implement advanced searches and sourcing strategies for high-priority open roles
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working and thriving in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Tenacity, a team-oriented perspective, and a desire to learn and grow in the Talent field
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.