- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team:
At Confluent our recruiting team is not just comprised of recruiters, but a lean, super productive, and fun team of talent acquisition professionals who believe in the impact their contribution makes at a fast-growing start-up. Not only do we strive to hire the best employees across the company, we also serve as culture ambassadors for Confluent, focused on delivering a delightful customer experience to every candidate, hiring manager, and team that we work with.
About the Role:
Due to our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for a recruiter to join us here in the UK. This is a great opportunity to join one of Silicon Valley’s most well regarded and fastest growing start-ups, working with a high performing talent acquisition team! The ideal candidate will have experience supporting various functional areas including Sales, BD, Professional Services, Pre-Sales and potentially other corporate functions and engineering as necessary.
- Source, engage, and hire world-class talent into roles
- Operationalise sourcing pipeline into measurable and metrics driven campaigns
- Collaborate with recruiting team, and develop targeted sourcing and recruiting strategies with hiring managers
- Effectively partner with employees across company to drive employee referrals
- Manage the interview and recruiting process for candidates from identification and engagement all the way through to negotiation and closing
What We’re Looking For
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment - ideally in a software vendor
- Ability to implement advanced searches and sourcing strategies for high-priority open roles
- Experience using engagement strategies that go beyond LinkedIn and standard channels
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- “Hunter” mentality with with the tenacity to not give up
- Someone who encompasses our values to ‘Get it done’ and who is ‘Smart, humble and empathetic’
- Someone who genuinely cares about giving the best experience to our candidates, colleagues and stakeholders
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.