- Mountain View
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role
Confluent is looking for a Director, Global People Operations to support its rapidly growing and global population across 18+ countries. In this high impact role, you will develop, co-create and roll out scalable, progressive people programs for the employee lifecycle in line with our values, mission and culture.
What you’ll do
- Lead processes that enable an effective employee experience from on-boarding through off-boarding; creating an efficient end to end HR operation with a focus on quality, customer service and automation (i.e, self-service)
- Build a metrics-driven organization that leverages reporting, dashboards, and SLA tracking to provide actionable insight on service delivery, operations accuracy, and effectiveness
- Provide consultative advice to internal clients (i.e., Executives, managers and employees) on HR policies and guidelines interpretation
- Partner closely with Finance, Legal, IT and external vendors to lead and influence all HR operations programs
- Develop and review all HR policies and procedures across 18+ countries. Monitor new laws and regulations related to HR compliance
- Lead, motivate and mentor a team of driven HR professionals with a focus on career development and growth
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of experience in a HR Operations environment with knowledge of HR customer service tools, systems and processes
- Experience building various programs from the ground up; proven ability to influence and drive change
- A strategic thinker that can focus on tactical and operational issues in a fluid environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and play an individual contributor role
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.