- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 9, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team
At Confluent our Talent function is a team of lean, super productive, and fun talent acquisition professionals who believe in the impact their contributions make in our fast-growing, start-up environment. Not only do we strive to hire the best employees for the company, but we also serve as culture ambassadors for Confluent focused on delivering a delightful customer experience to every candidate, hiring manager, and team that we partner with.
About the Role
Due to our rapid growth, we are hiring a Senior Technical Recruiter for our amazing recruiting team in the US. The ideal candidate will have extensive technical recruiting experience supporting various functional areas. Your primary focus will be in bringing on high-performing Engineering talent, while also helping to scale our processes and programs. In addition to this, we also need someone who has strong expertise in consulting, guiding, and partnering with Hiring Managers to ensure we are successful as a team!
- Source, engage, and hire world-class talent for our Engineering org
- Manage the interview and recruiting process for candidates from identification and engagement all the way through to negotiation and closing
- Operationalize sourcing pipeline into measurable and metrics driven campaigns
- Develop targeted sourcing and recruiting strategies with your peers and hiring managers
- Effectively partner with employees across company to drive employee referrals
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience as a full lifecycle technical recruiter
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- A track record of building strong trusting relationships with your Hiring Manager groups
- Experience implementing advanced sourcing strategies and engagement strategies that go beyond LinkedIn and standard channels, especially for high-priority roles
- “Hunter” mentality with the tenacity to not give up
- Someone who encompasses our values to ‘Get it done’ and who is ‘Smart, humble and empathetic’
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Culture is a huge part of Confluent, we’re searching for the best people who not only excel at their role, but also contribute to the health, happiness and growth of the company. Inclusivity and openness are important traits, with regular company wide and team events. Here are some of the personal qualities we’re looking for:
1. Smart, humble and empathetic
- 2. Hard working, you get things doneHungry to learn in a field which is ever evolving
- 3. Adaptable to the myriad of challenges each day can presentInquisitive and not afraid to ask all the questions, no matter how basic
- 4. Ready to roll up your sleeves and help others, getting involved in projects where you feel you can add value
- 5. Strive for excellence in your work, your team and the company
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.