- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
In the Talent Sourcing role, you are responsible for identifying and recruiting candidates with highly technical and/or specialized skills to fill current and future vacancies. A key element if this position is the ability to attract highly-competitive candidates for the job. You will partner most closely with Confluent Recruiters as you build a strong pipeline of amazing talent!
- Develop talent pools of pre screened candidates for current and future open positions
- Crowdsource potential candidates
- Build talent maps and org charting
- Utilize advanced candidate internet sourcing techniques to uncover unearthed talent pools
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Talent Sourcer or full cycle recruitment role
- Generalist background with the ability to support both technical and non technical positions
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge in Excel, GOOG Suite and ATS systems (Lever)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Passion for matching experience to opportunities
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong understanding of Open Source software communities
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.