- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 11, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Due to our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for a remote-based Sales/Sales Engineering Contract Sourcer to join us at Confluent! This is a great opportunity to work at one of Silicon Valley’s most well-regarded and fastest-growing start-ups, within a high-performing talent acquisition team! The ideal candidate will leverage both strong sales recruitment skills and advanced HR/business knowledge to develop strategic recruiting strategies in order to source, evaluate, and pipeline highly relevant candidates for Confluent.
We are open to remote hires for this position; we look forward to hearing from you!
- Source top-of-funnel (passive) candidates for our go-to-market team at Confluent
- Use creative, out-of-the-box innovative strategies to attract quality talent
- Focus deeply on sourcing passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation, talent mapping, etc.
- Use your proficiency with internet sourcing tools, including boolean and deep web searches, to uncover top talent
- Use your experience and understanding of the market to classify market trends and share competitive/market intelligence with partners
- Develop strategic working relationships with Recruitment Partners, Hiring Managers, and other partners across the org.
- 3+ years of first-hand experience within sourcing or lead generation capacity working on sales, customer success, or sales engineering-related roles
- Experience working for a high-growth tech company in a metrics-driven role
- Experience in sourcing for high-priority, complex roles
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and software collaboration tools
- Ability to execute on diverse and creative sourcing strategy, candidate management, and diversity sourcing plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work with and succeed as a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employee