- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
You’ll join a growing team that is tasked with building the products that the largest organisations in the world use to deploy and operate Confluent to power their digital infrastructure. Your work will simplify the lifecycle management of complex and distributed infrastructure. You’ll design, architect and develop code for rolling upgrades, provisioning, scaling clusters, multi-region deployments, disaster recovery, and secure configuration management.
Who You are:
- Smart, humble, self-driven and customer centricity
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and put the team’s and company’s interests first
- Driven and excited about the challenges of a fast-paced, innovative software startup environment.
- Passionate about building and leading an open source community
What We’re Looking For:
- 12+ years of industry experience in strong software design and development skills
- Experience in Platform/Infra deployment and configuration management frameworks such as Ansible or Terraform
- Experience with Python or Go required- Experience building automation to operate large-scale data systems
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, operating systems etc)
What Gives You An Edge:
- Experience operating distributed data systems at scale is a big plus
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka or Confluent Platform a plus
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.