- Belfast, UK
- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Product Engineering
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Partner Enablement Program Manager helps enable and assure the success of our strategic partners globally. In this role, you will establish the prescriptive delivery and enablement programs for strategic partners and drive initial joint engagements. Working closely with colleagues in Business Development, Professional Services, and Education, you will guide partners to understand the services opportunity inherent with working with Confluent and then help achieve success in their Confluent implementations, helping solidify our strategic partnerships, grow our business, improve our products, and deepen our team’s experience. The Partner Enablement Program Manager is a dynamic leader and change agent with advanced organisational and communication skills, focus and poise under pressure, and a drive to deliver lasting success with our partners and customers.
Responsibilities will include:
Launch and operationalise a partner delivery enablement and assurance program in alignment with Confluent’s goals and leveraging Confluent best practices, working with Education and Professional Services teams to carry out the enablement.
- Cultivate strong relationships with Confluent’s most strategic partners, facilitating clear lines of communication from sales through service delivery.
- Identify and facilitate the development of joint Confluent and partner delivery solutions across industries and use cases.
- Drive joint partner and Confluent engagement and success with enterprise customers, serving as the point of escalation for key project deliveries.
- Build strong collaboration with Confluent Business Development, Professional Services, Education, Sales, and Customer Success teams and drive change management considering all stakeholders.
- Facilitate partner progress and status reporting for Confluent executive audience
- Participate in Confluent product and sales strategy conversations through active feedback from partner and customer implementations.
- Be the internal and external evangelist for the Confluent partner enablement program.
Champion confluent values internally and externally, including earning our customers’ love, building a great and diverse team, operating as one team, and leading with humility and empathy.
- Proven experience bringing technical partnerships into system integrator portfolios
- Consulting background and/or experience implementing enterprise software projects from scoping to post-production expansion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to distill complex subject matter to key points and communicate to multiple audiences effectively
- Highly developed relationship-building skills, and ability to impact change through influence
- Strong program management skills and experience orchestrating projects or campaigns working with systems integrators and/or external vendor partners.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills, capable of leveraging data to convey key insights
Comfortable in rapidly changing environments
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.