- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Product Management
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Confluent is looking for a Director, APAC Field Marketing with a passion for aligning field strategies in the region to successfully achieve pipeline goals. As the PipeGen Officer for the APAC Region, you will define the overall pipegen architecture and plan across Marketing, Sales, BD and AE and manage performance against that plan.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead overall Field Marketing for APAC. Build the Area Marketing Plans for Asia, ANZ and Japan.
- Player / coach role to lead APAC regional marketing managers.
- Be a trusted partner to sales leadership, understanding needs of each region and lead PG Councils for APAC.
- Mentor and eventually scale existing team.
- Work with Global Campaigns to develop regional campaigns and scalable FM programs for Enterprise, across developers to C-level.
- Work with Global Events on strategic events and integrate strategic partner GTM plans for APAC.
- Review, analyze, and communicate APAC performance.
- Manage APAC regional budget, and pipeline forecast.
What We Are Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in a SaaS-based B2B field marketing
- Experience building and scaling teams responsible for pipeline field activities
- Data-driven mindset with a focus on quantifiable outcomes derived from field marketing
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally between product marketing, digital marketing, business development, and sales
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.