- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 18, 2021
- Product Management
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team:
The Confluent partner marketing team is the growth engine building awareness and generating demand with Confluent partners for the leading streaming platform based on Apache Kafka. Our ability to think outside the box and bring together diverse skill sets allows us to define new roads to build an enterprise business unmatched in the industry. We tackle massive challenges and have fun as a team solving them.
About the Role:
Confluent is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager with content creation, programmatic demand generation skills with experience in working with cloud partners.
As a Partner Marketing Manager for Cloud partners, you will work closely with Confluent’s cloud platform partner, AWS, in order to create go-to-market strategies, co-marketing and demand generation activities, and educational and demand generation content. Our primary objective will be to drive awareness and build a pipeline for our joint solutions.
- Lead and influence the development of partner marketing strategies with your cloud partners to ensure co-marketing objectives align with Confluent’s business goals.
- Understand partner’s business objectives, go-to-market approach, and channel and use this insight to build and execute joint partner marketing strategy focused on demand and lead generation and opportunity pipeline.
- Help craft joint positioning and messaging for the partnership and the joint products.
- Drive content creation (either through your own work or through key stakeholders) including blog posts, presentation, and webinar material, better together case studies, and other marketing assets.
- Partner with sales enablement team to develop training and messaging for partner value proposition and solutions.
- Understand and leverage cloud partners’ portals and programs.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements. Report progress against campaign goals and report on ROI.
What We’re Looking For:
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 5+ years related experience in product marketing, partner marketing, business development, and/or technical/solution marketing while leading cross-functional efforts.
- Proven track record of driving customer value and expanding brand presence through cloud partners.
- Experience with tracking key performance metrics for partner marketing with outstanding results.
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with the ability to present complex technical ideas in a simple, straightforward manner.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and creative with strong project management.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a cross-functional team and also work independently.
- Experience working and building partner marketing campaigns and content cloud partners.
Additional desirable skills:
- Worked on marketing systems (PRM & CRM), partner portals, and metric tools.
- Experience working with external marketing agencies and building marketing programs with a large group of partners.
- Experience in working with international stakeholders / a global outlook
At Confluent, diversity, and inclusion are part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.