- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Product Management
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Sr. Brand Designer will play a key role in establishing Confluent’s look and feel in the region. This role will primarily focus on supporting the growth team to develop and execute their go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate must be a well-rounded designer, comfortable working with both digital and print creative. Effective communication and a positive attitude are paramount to being successful in this role.
Requirements to win at this role:
- Curious about other perspectives, and welcomes feedback to improve your designs.
- Present and defend designs to stakeholders and incorporate feedback.
- Ability to navigate cross-functionally.
- Work closely with other designers, engineers, marketers, and data analysts.
- A quantitative and qualitative understanding of why your design works or doesn’t work.
- A willingness to grow and improve.
- A strong interest in the most current UX, design trends, and best practices.
- A wealth of experience creating all types of creative, online, and print.
- Has a strong understanding of brand identity.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity or when requirements are up in the air.
- Manage your time, juggle many tasks, and meet deadlines – while having a great attitude.
- Proficient in graphic design principles (typography, grids, layout, color), UX, UI, and IxD.
- Desire to have a direct hand in transforming and growing our brand.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
Cool if you have:
- Proficient at illustration, video editing, photography, or 3D design, animation, etc.
- Love of visual storytelling.
- Come join an amazing team of truly talented creatives that believe in each other, and Confluent.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.