- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Product Management
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate marketer to progress our global Customer Advisory Boards and Executive programs. As a senior manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of these programs, aimed to accelerate relationship development, engagement, loyalty, retention and referrals. As a member of the Customer Marketing team, you will partner across the company to lead the strategy and tactical execution of our boards.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and progress the strategy and execution of four Confluent Customer Advisory Boards (CABs)
- Strategic planning, execution and oversight of virtual, hybrid and in-person board meetings as well as related follow up sessions, budgets and metrics/outcomes
- Advance program framework, content and insight creation and dissemination to Confluent stakeholders and CAB members
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to develop the approach and execution of content
- Partner closely with GTM, marketing, product teams, and more, to ensure feedback and insights are being addressed and commitments are followed-through
- Create positive experiences for our members while contributing to new, expanded or incremental business and/or offerings leveraging an outside-in approach
- Partner with the Reference & Advocacy team to advance CAB members into public references
- Partner with Field Marketing for CAB member inclusion in special executive programs and events
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience and proven success managing CABs and executive customer programs with measurable outcomes
- Passionate about working with customers and delighting them with every touchpoint
- Proven ability to work with executives and influence without authority
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work tactically to execute all meetings while also leading with a strategic approach
- Strong executive-level writing, presentation and communication skills
- Team player that enjoys cross collaborative work with many stakeholders
- Cool under pressure; ability to work well together and independently
Additional Highly Desirable Experience:
- Experience in high tech, fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Metabase, ReferenceEdge
- Launching, building and growing a CAB program
- Ability to travel (when safe to do so)
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.