- Date Posted
- Nov. 18, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the role:
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a fundamental role in driving Confluent’s sales activities into new customers within your region. This role includes activities developing and executing on the go-to-market strategy for your territory. The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex SaaS into large corporate and multinational Companies with a proven ability of acquiring new logos.
What we are looking for:
- At least 8+ years of quota carrying experience in a complex, solution sales environment
- Extensive experience of quota carrying experience in a complex, solution sales environment
- An ability to articulate, educate and sell the business value to businesses of all sizes
- Experience selling to developers and C-Levels
- Significant experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a high growth organization
- A record of overachieving against your quota
- Rigorous Sales Methodology and Sales Process, proven by accurate forecasts and clear communication throughout the deal cycle
- A competitive, hungry driven sales person with an incredibly high activity rate.
- Previous experience selling open source, data integration or Cloud platform offerings
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.