- Date Posted
- Jan. 5, 2022
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Are you a high achieving Enterprise Sales Executive who understands the transformational role that real-time data WILL play in driving business success? If so, we are seeking your talent as we are growing our top performing Solution led Enterprise Sales organisation across EMEA.
Confluent has not even scratched the surface of the market opportunity, we have a culture that aligns with the exceptional values of our company and we’ve won over 20 awards to evidence that, and the message we have for you is this; Companies are buying, we have a large untapped market where, with some hard work and a common goal, you have the opportunity to earn well, do a job you love and be something really special.
A career within our top performing sales organisation will present you with unique and endless possibilities and challenges; the first one defining where to focus your activities because the scope of the opportunity is so vast.
What you will do:
- Articulate and manage a Complex Sales Cycle with responsibility for demonstrating the value of Confluent at C-Level
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers, their strategies and business goals to become a trusted advisor
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline as well as building robust sales strategies
- Align closely with our Solutions Engineering team on technical wins, Professional Services to deliver world-class customer experience, and Customer Success Management to identify and close expansion opportunities and renewals
What you will get from us:
- A market leader with disruptive technology and who at its core enables businesses to make the best data driven decisions - Everyone is talking about Event Driven Architecture - that’s what we do!
- A company that values its employees and their achievements by rewarding them with recognition, excellent benefits, opportunities and competitive salaries / commission schemes
- A company that values your growth and development as much as you do and the opportunity to grow your role at speed; we want you to thrive and we believe we can facilitate that
- A core infrastructure designed to support you to over-achieve
- We’ll ensure we have the right people working on the right projectsWe’re focused on what we do, which is one core product with tons of use cases which can be used in any business unit across any organisation
- You’ll have successfully sold complex enterprise software solutions
- You are work hard and smart and understand the value hard work, repeatable behaviour and pipeline generation
- You’ll have the ability to articulate, educate and sell the business value to businesses of all sizes
- You can demonstrate the ability to use Sales Methodology and Sales Process, proven by accurate forecasts and clear communication throughout the deal cycle
Backed by top tier venture firms, Benchmark, Data Collective, Index Ventures and LinkedIn, Confluent has offices in Mountain View, London, Paris, Munich, Singapor, Bangalor, Sydney We are a rapidly- growing company looking for smart, dynamic, and insightful people to join us on this amazing journey. Be part of a small team where your work will make a major impact!
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.