- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
We are hiring for a world class Enterprise Account Executive to play a fundamental role in driving Confluent’s sales activities into new customers within the UKI Financial Services Industry. You will be responsible for developing and executing on the go-to-market strategy for your territory. The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex SaaS into large corporate and multinational Companies with a proven ability of acquiring new logos.
- Articulate and manage a complex sales cycle with responsibility for demonstrating the value of Confluent at C-Level
- Focus on new logo acquisition to help Confluent expand its customer base
- Strategically prospect to C-Level, IT leaders and technical end-users
- Build awareness of Confluent and Apache Kafka within large enterprises and establish trusted relationships and credibility with partners and end users
- Identify and develop strong champions within the account to work across business units and subsidiaries
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Create and execute go to market plans based on viral methods and organic growth
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Accurately forecast sales revenue
- Align closely with our Solutions Engineering team on technical wins, Professional Services to deliver world-class customer experience, and Customer Success Management to identify and close expansion opportunities and renewals, all while earning our customers love
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in complex field sales
- Track record of generating new business in Enterprise accounts
- Experience of hitting quota of $1m ARR+ per year on a consistent basis
- Able to determine customer requirements and present compelling solutions
- An ability to articulate, educate and sell business value
- Understands the big picture and can match IT drivers to business objectives
- Rigorous Sales Methodology and Sales Process, proven by accurate forecasts and clear communication throughout the deal cycle
- Experience selling at all levels within an organisation from developers to C-Level
- Competitive, hungry, driven with an incredibly high activity rate.
- Intelligent & curious with a positive can do attitude.
What gives you an edge:
Previous experience selling open source, data integration or Cloud platform offerings
Backed by top tier venture firms, Benchmark, Data Collective, Index Ventures and LinkedIn, Confluent has offices in Palo Alto, CA and London, UK. We are a rapidly- growing company looking for smart, dynamic, and insightful people to join us on this amazing journey. Be part of a small team where your work will make a major impact!
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.