- Colorado, US
- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
This role will reside under the Sales Strategy & Analytics organization and will serve as a dedicated business partner and extended staff member to the Sales Productivity & Enablement organization.
- Work directly with Sales Productivity and Enablement leadership to generate key analytics & insights that drive sales productivity, supporting the following functions: Productivity Strategy & Programs, Sales Performance & Enablement, Business Value Consulting, and Sales Communications & Events
- Be a subject matter expert in Confluent’s data and corporate KPI landscape with the capability to pull and organize data accurately across a variety of sources
- Own analytical oversight of account executive performance, including insights around onboarding, ramping, tenured, and attrition
- Build and maintain dashboards that support a platform of basic insights regularly provided to leadership
- Analyze key enablement and productivity initiatives for incremental impact to the organization and provide recommendations for improvement
- Support development of strategic initiatives and programs
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support as needed
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment and is able to manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, understanding of basic statistical frameworks preferred
- Prior experience in an analytical position required (i.e. Sales Analytics, Data Science, FP&A), tech-industry and/or open-source software/SaaS experience preferred
- Capability to master data at the granular level without losing sight of the bigger picture; an insight generator not a data generator
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to clearly articulate information tailored to the audience across organizations including the executive team
- Results oriented and comfortable working with leveraging data from multiple sources to make informed decisions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have previous experience with Salesforce and Excel in a power user capacity, Tableau experience is a plus
- Fluent in SQL with deep knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.