- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Sales Development Enablement Program Manager is responsible for working closely with the Director of Sales Enablement and Head of Global Performance to assist in the development and execution of strategic enablement programs for the Sales Development organization. You will not only create, manage, and fine tune sales programs, but you will be a credible expert in all aspects of data in motion, Confluent customers’ value drivers, and the overall market for cloud solutions.
LOCATION - SF/Bay Area preferred but remote work will be fine with flexibility to travel to Bay Area
- Lead efforts to design, implement and execute SDR enablement programs across all geographies and GTM motions
- Collaborate with SMEs to identify and develop training and enablement curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for Inbound, Outbound, and SDR Managers that can scale
- Partner with SDR leadership to create a drumbeat of enablement tied to prospecting programs and organizational initiatives
- Work cross-functionally to balance campaign follow-up to drive maximum conversion for the business and SDR organization
- Manage and facilitate live enablement sessions for the SDR organization, including stakeholder participation, content development, success stories, to inform, inspire, and drive attainment.
- Ensure alignments of sales enablement activities with key internal events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and global training events (Sales Kick Off, etc.)
- Determine opportunities for improving the learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery
- Leverage and create engaging and impactful content in our CMS, LMS and other tools for delivering formal and informal/social learning.
- Assist in developing reinforcement solutions to help drive long term customer success.
- Successfully accomplish responsibilities with minimal direction or oversight.
- Alignment to Confluent’s core values and a commitment to promoting an inclusive work environment for all employees
- 3+ years related experience in B2B sales, marketing, campaigns, program management, and/or product marketing
- Relevant experience preparing, developing, and executing sales effectiveness strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment and is able to manage competing priorities.
- Results-oriented and comfortable working with leveraging data from multiple sources to make informed decisions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Ability to intuitively understand operational challenges and provide timely recommendations in order to drive business decisions.
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with the ability to present complex technical ideas in a simple, straightforward manner to audiences across the organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Able to collaborate and effectively drive alignment across stakeholders and influence outcomes and decisions related to key initiatives across multiple levels, roles, and functions internally.
- Sales /Sales Enablement experience in Cloud, Database, SaaS, and/or Open Source.
- Specific experience with consumption sales motions.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and creative with strong project managementExperience with Outreach, Salesforce and/or other productivity tools
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.