- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for the Confluent sales team. We have both Inbound SDR and Outbound SDR roles available. This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a clear career growth path within Confluent for the right candidate that is willing to learn, work hard, and succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Inbound SDR’s will qualify leads and set up qualified meetings for our sales team
- Outbound SDR’s will be prospecting targeting strategic accounts to secure meetings
- Collaborate closely with Field Sales and Inside Sales teams
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our lead qualification and pipeline creation process
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
- Meet/Exceed quarterly qualified leads quota to ensure pipeline objectives
What Gives You An Edge:
- Passion for sales
- Competitive team player
- Enterprise technology aptitude
- Hard worker and willing to achieve a high volume of daily outbound calling while maintaining a positive and energetic persona
- History of over-achievement
- Background using CRM and sales engagement applications
- Degree required
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.