- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for the Confluent sales team. This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a clear career growth path within Confluent for the right candidate that is willing to learn, work hard, and succeed.
What You’ll Do
- Work with top enterprise and commercial accounts in EMEA
- Qualify & convert inbound leads into opportunities for our sales teams
- Participate in weekly sales training & enablement sessions
- Meet and exceed quarterly qualified leads quota to ensure pipeline objectives, with the support of managers and teammates who are committed to your success
- Join a structured sales training program with clear milestones, and an established career progression plan for strong performers.
What Gives You an Edge
- 0-2 years of experience (open to entry-level)
- Passion for Sales and the desire to grow and excel
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly driven, intelligent, motivated and coachable
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.