- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Sales Enablement Programs team’s passion is to promote a culture of learning through the development of strategic programs designed to equip Confluent Field Operations with the knowledge, skills, and best practices they need to earn our customers’ love and drive revenue growth. We are looking for a talented Content Specialist who is passionate about content management and interactive learning design.
Responsibilities - What you will do
- Help oversee and keep up-to-date the Field Operations Content Management System (Seismic) library of internal and external facing assets including sales presentations, messaging frameworks, customer success stories, competitive materials, and more
- Develop and communicate best practices on content management and content hygiene to our internal stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Maintain a scalable, repeatable process for content input, development, and reviews
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the CMS and build out a robust reporting document to track the meta-data and all content that lives in the platform
- Coach new hires and existing sales professionals on how to use Seismic including strategies for content discovery and overall functionality of the platform
- Work cross-functionally in the organization with content contributors on best practices regarding how often content should be updated and where in the platform it should live
- Create a reporting dashboard on the different content analytics the platform can capture and roll out bi-weekly content performance updates to the marketing and sales team Work directly with cross-functional stakeholders on the CMS and LMS integration with the company tech stack including Salesforce and other platforms
- Create and manage learning paths and huddles in our Learning Management System (LMS, SalesHood) using instructional design strategies and best practices
- Implement modern methods of training, develop microlearning courses within our LMS, and identify new content to be created to support these new training modules
- Maintain relationships with cross-functional team and track the performance of content within the CMS and employee engagement in the CMS as a whole (reporting)
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a content specialist, content marketer, or sales enablement role
- Experience working with content management systems and the overall management/upkeep of company content
- Experience with LMS administration and instructional design methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Passion for learning about the best and most innovative sales productivity methods, approaches, and technologies
- Aptitude to think creatively and identify new strategies, solutions and approaches.
- A passion for story-telling and a knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct and concrete way
- Adobe Creative Suite: strong design skills, including video content design a plus
- Instructional design experience a plus
- LMS (SalesHood) and/or CMS (Seismic) experience a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Self starter with the ability to work and make decisions both autonomously and/or with other members of your team
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.