- Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, renewals and subscription expansion within our Enterprise accounts. You will be a trusted advisor to 10-30 customers, where you help them to fully utilise the Confluent platform.
- Own the ultimate success of our Enterprise customers in your territory, ensuring they realize the full value of the Confluent platform.
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets by proactively managing renewal portfolio and ensuring on-time customer retention.
- Serve as primary POC for assigned customers in securing renewal - including activities from quotation to close.
- Submit accurate and timely renewal sales forecast through SalesForce
- Identify and collaborate with sales team regarding expansion, upsell, and additional service/support opportunities within accounts.
- Coordinate the engagement of other Confluent resources (e.g. Customer Operations, Sales, etc.) to ensure ongoing customer success.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers to ensure proactive cadence (e.g. every 30-days).
- Promote the use of Confluent features and technology, Communicating ROI throughout the customer lifecycle to stakeholders of all levels
- Maintain relationships with key users and decision makers at assigned customers, keeping them connected to value being added by our products.
- Analyze your portfolio, identify risks and opportunities and prioritize for impact.. Act as the main owner to drive issues to resolution.
- Champion and advocate for Enterprise customer requirements within Confluent.
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution.
- Develop and nurture customers to become strong advocates on behalf of Confluent.
- Champion and advocate for mid-market customer requirements within Confluent.
- Contribute to continual improvements to our best practices for engagement, value-add, and renewal to meet long-term customer satisfaction and renewals goals.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Up to 50% travel across APAC
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric.
- Honest and transparent partner to customers, winning and keeping their trust.
- Exceptionally well organized / detail-oriented with outstanding oral and written skills.
- Technically competent with fundamental understanding of Confluent technology, offerings, and value proposition.
- Experience tracking sales activities, customer data, and customer status.
- Ability to multi-task across a high number of accounts at any given time.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years B2B experience in an account management and/or sales role with proven quota attainment within global, high-growth, technology companies.
- Significant experience in a Customer Success capacity with a track record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience working with sophisticated enterprise clients
- Chinese Fluency preferable
- Salesforce experience
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.