- Belfast, UK
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Customer Solutions & Innovation Division provides cross-functional best-in-class event streaming expertise and innovation to improve productivity across Confluent and improve our go-to-market customer experience.
The Customer Solutions Program Manager manages the delivery and progress of Accelerator development projects within the team. The CSPM tracks both development and utilization efforts of Accelerator projects. This role supports the Global Program Manager and also engages other teams for scale directly and through allocation of other functions (e.g. Enablement, Education, Business Development, DevX, etc).
A typical week at Confluent in this role may involve:
From bringing the team together to deliver successful projects to managing change to ensure we deliver to or exceed our targets, you will play a key role in the implementation of project planning activities and ensuring we work in an Agile way.
- You will use your ability to communicate to all levels of the team and the organisation to ensure requirements are managed, project status is understood and that we continually seek to improve the way we deliver and ensure there is effective governance in place
- We’ll need to work closely with our colleagues across the Confluent organisation to ensure we understand our customers needs and continue to drive innovation and expand our knowledge base and asset library
- What takes priority can sometimes evolve on a daily basis! Providing clear and understandable data to support decision making, coupled with the tracking of KPI’s alongside clear and concise reporting will go a long way to ensure where the focus should be
Required skills or experience:
- Experienced in project management role within a software development or consulting organization
- Project Management or SCRUM certificationExcellent communication and presentation skills are evident
- Understanding of project management tools, JIRA or Asana preferred
- Strong service delivery, time and priority management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Loves to work in a fast-growing and dynamic environment and is able to keep pace with constant change
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.