- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Our team of Confluent Cloud Technical Support Engineers work at the intersection of our Client Services and Engineering teams. In this role you’ll interact directly with our customers, and leverage your deep knowledge and understanding of public Cloud platforms, in order to help identify and resolve critical business issues.
Throughout these interactions, you’ll build strong relationships with customers, drive success and deliver an exceptional experience, by providing exemplary support and timely resolution to customer requests.
A typical week at Confluent in this role may involve:
- Working with customers to resolve a wide range of issues with their Confluent Cloud deployments
- Engaging with the team responsible for Confluent Cloud, to provide real-time product feedback from the field
- Contributing to process development - we’re a growing team, so we’re looking for people who want to help us lay the foundation for growing efficiently and with a best-in-class culture
- Improving product documentation and authoring knowledge base articles
Required Skills And Experience:
- Established experience working with the main Public Cloud providers ( AWS / Azure / GCP )
- Deep knowledge of configuring Cloud networking components (VPC and Security Groups, Network Routing eg Private Link / Transit Gateway / VPC Peering etc, DNS Configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in authentication workflow (SAML / SSO setup and troubleshooting)
- Proficient with Linux based systems and use of CLI (Network troubleshooting, HTTP based services troubleshooting)
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.