- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Design & UI
You will work on our consumer website cowboy.bike and our private backoffice. You will be the only one in charge so we expect full autonomy and an entrepreneurial spirit.
It's definitely not your classic marketplace / SaaS development. We pay market rate and you get to ride a COWBOY before anyone else.
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop user experience-focused web applications, or provide support for existing systems.
- Collaborate with designers, frontend developers, firmware engineer, hardware engineer to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Some travel required.
- 3+ years of experience
- Good written and spoken English communication
- Version control (Git)
- ES5/ES6/ES8, jQuery
- Creating templates that support all modern browsers (desktop, tablets, mobile devices, etc.)
- Experience with Shopify is a big plus
- Integration of analytics / automation
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly competitive salary package