- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Engineering Hardware
Cowboy is a Belgian startup that is developing innovative electric bikes for urban riders. Cowboy’s main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable, sustainable and efficient manner.
Founded in 2017 by entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui, and Tanguy Goretti, Cowboy is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Cowboy is the winner of the Eurobike 2017, the Red-Dot bicycle design award 2018, and the ISPO brand new award in the category “future mobility” (2020).
With traffic congestion plaguing metropolitan areas, electric bikes are proving to be the fastest means of transportation, beating cars and ground public transport. Cowboy’s vision is to elevate the daily commute to the next level in terms of speed, comfort, and freedom of movement around the city. Cowboy enhances the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service.
As people value testing a product prior to making a decision, Cowboy will be offering Test Rides where customers can test the bike, ride it for a while and ask all kinds of questions. As the customer journey is almost entirely digital the Test Ride will be the only direct contact with the customer, making it a critical moment for Cowboy to create a magical customer experience.
- Diagnose & repair our return bike fleet
- Ensure quality of our circular program
- Improve flows of workshop and organization
- Become an expert of the bike, knowing all its ins and outs
- Help on old parts refurbishment
- Relevant experience as a bike mechanic
- Fluency in English
- Radiate passion - by having a strong connection to the bike, cycling and urban mobility in general
- Are result driven, pro-active and a problem solver
- Are tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Seek quality and efficiency in your activity by creating and implementing standardized work methods
- Contribute to changing urban mobility for the better
- Competitive salary package
- Open, respectful, and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you’re on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.