- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Professional Services
Cowboy is a Belgian startup that is developing innovative electric bikes for urban riders. Cowboy’s main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable, sustainable, and efficient manner.
Founded in 2017 by entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui, and Tanguy Goretti, Cowboy is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Cowboy is the winner of the Eurobike 2017, the Red-Dot bicycle design award 2018, and the Red-Dot “Best of the Best” award for the Cowboy 2.
With traffic congestion plaguing metropolitan areas, electric bikes are proving to be the fastest means of transportation, beating cars and ground public transport. Cowboy’s vision is to elevate the daily commute to the next level in terms of speed, comfort, and freedom of movement around the city. Cowboy enhances the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service.
In April 2019, Cowboy launched its third model, the Cowboy 3, and it is sold across Europe. In May 2021, Cowboy unveiled its fourth-generation electric bike, the Cowboy 4.
In July 2020, Cowboy raised €23 Million from international investors (including Exor Seeds, the early-stage investment arm of Exor, Isomer Capital, Future Positive Capital, and Index Ventures) in the Series B round. Cowboy plans to recruit 30+ new talent in the next six months, scale operations, and expand its footprint across Europe through its Test Ride and Mobile Service networks.
- Become the first bike Mechanic at our Berlin Brand Store
- Responsible for the ‘health’ and availability of Customer bikes, Press Bikes, Replacement Bikes and Test Bikes
- Maintain quality of a fast growing customer base by both executing and planning repair & maintenance
- Revert customer feedback to the Engineering and Manufacturing team to enable them to continuously improve the product
- Become an expert of the bike, knowing all its ins and outs
- Collaborate with our Mechanics team in Brussels to improve processes of repair and help build our Repair content
- Relevant experience as a bike mechanic
- Fluency in English and German
- Radiate passion - by having a strong connection to the bike, cycling and urban mobility in general
- Are result driven, pro-active and a problem solver
- Are tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
- Have a customer mindset
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- You’re able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Seek quality and efficiency in your activity by creating and implementing standardized work methods
- Contribute to changing urban mobility for the better
- Competitive salary package
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you’re on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.