- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Software Engineering
You will work on an architecture where the API / Backoffice will interact with a mobile application and our connected ebike. You’ll need to integrate SIM Card management, End-of-Line testing from our factory, remote bike diagnostic (like Tesla) and pro-active failure management (detecting potential battery failure for instance) to provide world class customer support.
It's definitely not your classic marketplace / SaaS development. We pay market rate and you get to ride a COWBOY before anyone else.
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop user experience-focused web applications, or provide support for existing systems.
- Collaborate with designers, frontend developers, firmware engineer, hardware engineer to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Some travel required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Understand and exercise best practices for web development and software design
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly competitive salary package
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you’re on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.