- Date Posted
- Nov. 29, 2021
Crossing Minds is an artificial intelligence company that is creating the world’s leading algorithms to help better understand and predict consumer behavior. Founded in 2017, by AI researchers Alexandre Robicquet, Dr. Emile Contal and Google X founder Dr. Sebastian Thrun, the company’s mission is to allow every consumer-facing business to deploy the best recommendation engines in a few clicks. Our team is currently based in San Francisco and Paris with more offices to come!
We are looking for a person to instill organization, safety, and a welcoming environment for our Toronto, Canada office. The ideal candidate will be an incredibly resourceful person who can assist others with ease while running a tightly organized ship.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative and operational support for all processes from new hire entry to departure.
- Support communication with our legal team to make sure we are compliant with government regulations.
- Establish and manage partnerships with building management and other office vendors.
- Support employee experience with events and activities in our Paris office.
- Work with the leadership team on initiatives to embed our core values and create connected experiences between our San Francisco, Paris, and Toronto offices.
- Support leadership with ad hoc projects and tasks
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of office management or administration experience
- A positive attitude and joy for making teams happier and more efficient.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities while wearing many hats.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
75% coverage on Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. As well as 100% coverage on Basic Life!
10-days of paid holiday
Company shutdown from 12/24 - 01/01
Professional education opportunities
Visa support, if needed
The Crossing Minds team prides itself on our team culture and values. Our differences are valued, and our authenticity is celebrated. We are committed to nurturing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all.