- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
The opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific time zone
This is a North American based role, that will be located out of San Francisco. As a member of the global sales team, you will help drive efficiencies in the sales process and increased capability to support the global sales team, by ensuring the timely and accurate response to customer questions relating to Culture Amp’s security and privacy practices and capabilities.
As the Security Analyst
- Assist with security questionnaires and work with the Global Sales teams on RFP responses related to security.
- Educate and uplift the security literacy of the account management and sales teams.
- Arm our sales team with up-to date security information, allowing our Sales team to efficiently respond to customer requests for information.
- Effectively produce and utilise reporting metrics to manage and respond to RFP’s and security questionnaires in a timely fashion.
- Experience in RFP management and solution sales
- A good understanding of security and data privacy frameworks, and the security controls and compliance requirements for various frameworks and regulations such as SOC2, ISO27001, and GDPR.
- Solid security literacy.
- A great communicator (both verbal and written)
- Autonomous, able to self-manage and prioritize your work
- A critical thinker
- Comfortable in ambiguity
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?