- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
- Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Security Awareness and Assurance Analyst who will participate in the development and delivery of the Culture Amp cyber security awareness program of work and assist in the development and coordination of audit remediation processes.
Drive action on all aspects of security education and awareness, such as: regular monthly phishing campaigns, newsletters, articles, new hire orientation, and annual security education week. Help campers understand their role in safeguarding information, technology, and services. Assist and show where policies, processes and procedures can be found and explain why they should be followed.
Assist in the development and coordination of audit remediation processes including ensuring audit remediation efforts are completed in a timely manner and exhibit appropriate evidence to demonstrate the issue has been resolved.
Partner with camps across the company to ensure that audit closure evidence is provided and is sufficient for the closure of remediation item, and for evidence required for compliance needs.
Your role in the Camp
- Advocate for Cyber and Information Security education, awareness, and training across the business.
- Develop and promote information security insights for newsletters, slack and email communications to increase organisational understanding of Culture Amps security best practices.
- Support the team in the management of information requests and customer security questionnaires.
- Contribute to the development of an audit remediation processes
- Coordinate remediation activities to ensure that they are closed in a timely manner and have appropriate evidence to demonstrate that the gap has been resolved.
- Assist the Internal Audit Lead to ensure risks identified in audit findings are appropriately documented and brought to the attend of relevant leadership.
- What you’ll bring to Culture Amp
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Good collaboration and facilitation skills
- Audit experience and industry recognised qualifications will be highly regarded
- A positive attitude and a passion for security
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?