- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
- Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an experienced Senior Security Analyst to join a growing security operations function and participate in event and incident management, and vulnerability management activities. You will have experience investigating cybersecurity events, supporting incident response activities, and conducting threat hunting exercises. The Senior Security Analyst will play a major role in Culture Amp’s cybersecurity detection and response capability and will collaborate with other security operations team members to ensure that processes, tools, and documentation are appropriate. This role is a great opportunity to contribute to the security of the Culture Amp platform while working with talented engineers in a cloud-centric security environment with some of the latest technologies.
Your role in the Camp
- Monitor and analyse cybersecurity events, trends, and threats
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents and undertake response activities using defined response plans and playbooks
- Support major incident response activities
- Support threat hunting activities to proactively identify threats
- Develop tactical and operational threat intelligence
- Provide input into the development and continuous improvement of Culture Amp’s security technologies and processes
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation to improve detection and response capabilities
- Assist with audit activity where required including maintenance of audit records
- Respond to queries from employees, and help champion security within the organisation
- What you’ll bring to Culture Amp
- Extensive experience investigating security incidents and events using SIEM (Splunk preferred)
- Experience with playbook development
- Experience performing threat hunting and leveraging threat intelligence to guide investigations
- Experience participating in cybersecurity tabletop exercises
- In-depth technical knowledge of operating systems, networking, and cloud platforms
- Strong understanding of common security operations including NIST, ISO27001, Mitre ATT&CK, and Cyber Kill chain
- A positive attitude and a passion for security
- The ability to respond to security events outside of usual work hours on rostered basis
- Industry recognised security qualifications highly advantageous
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?