- Victoria, AU
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high-performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. Companies across the globe like Etsy, Slack, Digital Ocean, Canva, and Wikimedia Foundation depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Culture Lab is our internal research institute, a multidisciplinary team combining data science, people science, and machine learning to continually advance our understanding of workplace flourishing and to tell stories that inform, explain and delight.
This is a new role which helps to build our emerging data visualisation and prototyping capability, enabling us to build better, more insightful, more repeatable ways to convey data stories, and also grow our capacity to build data product prototypes.
- Explore and develop data visualisations to help Culture Amp and our customers understand the world of work
- Turn exploratory data visualisations into automated systems to tell repeatable stories
- Collaborate with product teams, data scientists and people scientists to help build data product prototypes
What you’ll bring to Culture Amp:
- Curiosity and a collaborative nature
- An interest in building visual explanations
- A desire to build a better world of work
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and work support program for growing families
- Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (some day!) in-person events
- Most importantly: an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to anti-racism, to gender equality, and freedom to flourish whoever you are, and we endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business is another step we can take to build a better world of work – and build a better world.
You can do this job!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.