- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Kaizen, Culture Amp’s Design System, is the single source of truth for UX guidelines, design assets, and front-end code to help Culture Amp’s teams rapidly create a world-class experience. Due to the number of teams and expansion of our platform, the Design Systems team is now in need of an additional designer to help support, maintain and evolve it.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Work closely with product designers and front-end engineers to identify, specify and prioritise UI/UX patterns and components for implementation, enabling teams to ship quickly and consistently.
- Clearly define, articulate and publish documented guidance which assists consumers of the system to make informed decisions.
- Evolve the Figma design library through new tooling advancements and general maintenance to support Kaizen’s ‘Heart’ UI Kit.
- Consider the realm of devices, technologies and accessibility requirements to deliver product experiences that considers all users’ needs.
- A strong foundation and understanding of design theory, Gestalt principles, accessibility and responsive design.
- Have a systems mindset to build and maintain a successful design system that supports a growing suite of products for the Culture Amp platform
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience crafting and nurturing a Design System
- Experience supporting product designers on priority feature work, through pairing, to craft, test and deliver beautiful and functional UI.
- Experienced in building products and systems for the web (at least 2 years)
- Known for sweating the details across every facet of the system: componentry, visual assets, motion and micro-interactions that delight our customers.
- Able to speak ‘front-end’ when collaborating with Engineers.
- Motivated by helping others and enabling product teams to deliver world class digital experiences.
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!