- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
In our Performance (Product) camp, we work in mission-based teams on various areas of our platform. As an automation engineer, you will be helping ensure quality as we ideate, improve and build out features in our Performance Management Product, such as 1-on-1 conversations, goal setting, development and performance management, as well as encouraging and facilitating meaningful feedback. We use the platform yourself, so we take great pride in what we deliver.
All of our teams are remote-first and support flexible working arrangements. We use modern practices such as use of Slack, pull requests and code management via Github, and continuous delivery via Buildkite. We use React with TypeScript on the front-end and Ruby on Rails on the back-end. Our engineering teams write their tests using jest, rspec and cypress.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Identify and automate QA related toil
- Help skill up engineers on writing their own automation tests
- Contribute to QA strategy for camp
- Experience in building automated tests in a web based environment
- Have built or maintained infrastructure/tools to help with testing such as test data creation scripts
- Strong understanding of what quality means, and experience coaching others on how they can contribute to overall quality
- Curious and willing to learn. When a team member doesn’t understand something, we encourage them to dig in, learn something new and then share their learning with others.
- Collaborative and communicative with others about your work. We work out loud in our mission based teams so everyone is on the same page, even those who work remotely or in different time zones.
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism on our website.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.