- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognised as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- Culture Amp is looking for an experienced Finance Manager. This is a new and exciting role as we continue to grow and mature our Finance function to ensure we have the right frameworks in place to support our rapidly growing business with integrity of our global accounting best practice, new policy development, better reporting and technical expertise.
- In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Manage and help to own the day-to-day operations of the R2R, O2C and P2P streams, operated by some stellar team members.
- Collaborate closely across the team to ensure that the team understands your requirements from them, that they have visibility of your work streams and priorities and you use your knowledge to amplify others’ skills.
- Continually assess existing processes for optimisation, delivering financial information that is required by the business and the Finance Team.
- Help to drive the maturity of the Finance function, creating new robust policies and processes to establish appropriate frameworks for a fast growing Company.
- Learn about how Finance plays a key role in running a business.
- Proven experience in successfully leading, motivating and developing a team - getting the best out of them to support getting the best out of you.
- An innate curiosity for continuous improvement.
- Fastidious attention to detail with ability to quickly spot numbers that look out of place.
- Complex problem-solving skills; confidence in your abilities to identify problems and be innovative with ability to create and present solutions or analysis that is tailored for the situation faced and evolves with our environment.
- A “can do” attitude that instinctively involves a team mentality, creating environments for learning and growth.
- A fully qualified accountant with a comprehensive understanding of accounting standards and experience of practically applying them to operational situations.
- An excellent communicator and listener - able to communicate situations and solutions clearly and concisely (verbally and in writing) but also able to listen, hear and act on feedback.
- Highly organised and skilled at creating structure in situations that are uncertain or ambiguous for a rapidly growing business.
- Collaborative and dependable.
- A strong believer that Culture Amp can create a better world of work.
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!