- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- We are open to remote candidates based in the United States
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you’re what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Global FP&A Business Partner for our GTM teams to join us in our mission to partner with strengthening the FP&A muscle within US and EMEA.
This role will be focused on partnering with our key stakeholders by providing valuable (analytical) insights, ad-hoc and regular reporting and ultimately supporting the commercial muscle FP&A are building within the business.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Provide excellent Business Partnering support to our international stakeholders
- Drive budgeting & forecasting support (enable accurate visibility of how we are tracking)
- Commercial analysis / planning (all ad-hoc requests to understand commercial impacts)
- Provide key metrics insights, scenario modeling and support
- Business Case Support
- Reporting alignment (inc data) with GTM
- Have a natural interest in attention to detail, getting things right and be excited to roll your sleeves up
- Proactively work with the business to improve reporting, drive efficiency and educate / empower where necessary
- Proven experience in managing senior stakeholders in a commercial support function
- Strong ability to build models and develop professional outputs for consumption
- A track record extracting, manipulating and making sense of large data sets
- Strong commercial acumen
- An ability to partner with senior management locally, but report internationally
- We live and breathe our values and we are so proud of the Culture we have built.
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!