- New Zealand
- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
- Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- We are open to remote candidates in Australia or New Zealand
Culture Amp is currently looking for a Recruiter to join our global Talent Acquisition team. You will be a part of a team in that will drive our Technical recruiting process and build the future Engineering and Product teams of Culture Amp across the country.
In part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- Own full cycle recruiting responsibilities for Technical roles, partnering closely with our Engineering and Product leaders, hiring entry level roles to strategic leaders.
- Work closely with hiring managers to build their teams by identifying, attracting, and hiring the right talent to fuel Culture Amp’s growth.
- Create meaningful candidate experiences and leave candidates promoting Culture Amp, even after they are not offered a job.
- Establish strong relationships across the company and a thorough understanding of the needs of the different teams, and the roles beyond the job descriptions.
- Exceptional communication skills and you can effectively articulate value to candidates and leaders. Proactively keep stakeholders apprised of developments. Listen well and seek to understand.
- Foundational experience within Technology recruitment.
- A consultative nature. You respond quickly to questions and go the extra mile to provide a great experience for candidates and leaders.
- Great organization skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates and tasks and stay on top of all issues.
- A passionate for equality and inclusion, and are enthusiastic about bringing this in to your work.
- Comfortable with the constant changes of working in a fast-paced, growing scale-up.
- We live and breathe our values and we are so proud of the Culture we have built.
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!