- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 23, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- Bay Area applicants ONLY
Joining our high performance people team you will have an opportunity to be part of an exciting period within our People and Experience journey. Joining our high performing and mission driven people team, you will have an opportunity to be part of an exciting period both at Culture Amp and within our People and Experience journey.
In this role you will find yourself responsible for the execution of all people related information and processes at the US regional level. In addition you will manage mobility, benefits, 401k, leave policies (and implementation), our HRIS system and execution of various activities including compliance reporting, letters, systems updates, information uploads and our people and talent operations US calendar. The role works closely with our US employees and leaders, as well as our global people and org teams including finance, legal, security, technology and business operations.
To be successful in this role you will have held a similar HR Operations role in a scaling organization. We are really looking for exceptional attributes in collaboration, authenticity and flexibility. You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. You will enjoy working with some level of ambiguity; however you will be motivated to help us plan and execute with a sense of urgency. This is a great individual contributor opportunity for you to springboard your HR career and join us in creating a better world of work.
In part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- Provide reporting to support People Partner requests
- Provide employee communication and advice relating to all people related services such as US benefits, leaves, immigration, HRIS, on and offboarding
- Administer our US benefits programs, including 401k and be the key liaison between our benefits providers, payroll manager and employees
- Execute on US compliance reporting and auditing activity
- Execute on information and system updates/letters etc arising from talent/performance/compensation
- Collaborate and align with our People Ops colleagues in the UK and Australia to ensure consistency where possible at a global level
- Proven experience in a people/HR operations role where you may have taken on more complex problems or led small projects within your team
- An ability to work autonomously; however will reach out for help when needed
- Experience being part of a fast moving high growth company
- High motivation with an eagerness to support and drive results
- A Degree qualification (ideally in HR related discipline)
- A proficiency in effectively managing your own priorities without needing supervision
- We live and breathe our values and we are so proud of the Culture we have built.
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp