- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work a cultureamp.com.
- How you can help make a better world of work?
- We are open to remote candidates on the East Coast of Australia.
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you’re what we call a people geek. As a People Partner in our Melbourne office, you will deliver on global people practices with a culture first approach, and offer strategic, value-add counsel to our campers (aka employees at Culture Amp) on all talent-related matters. This role is a blend of operations and business partnering, and a background touching many parts of a business from an HR perspective will serve you well.
- Drive an exceptional employee experience to the AU Campers and act as first point of contact for all talent related matters
- Provide timely and sound counsel to Australian stakeholders on a variety of employee relations matters.
- Act as a key contributor to our camper’s success by supporting successful business outcomes and a culture first approach to all global people practices including performance, leadership and succession, learning and development, headcount planning and career pathways
- Contribute to the People team’s overall success and development by leading key global initiatives
- Use data and insights to drive people related decision making
- Strong knowledge of performance, employee relations and compensation practices in Australia.
- Enjoy influencing through strong data-driven insights as well as prior experiences and gained expertise
- Experience with business discussions and enjoys contributing to broader commercial success in partnership with the customer team
- Global experience is advantageous, however, must be deeply experienced and knowledgeable in AU employment practices
- Experience building and scaling people programs
- Flexible and nimble in the work you do
- Passionate and excited to drive culture first people practices
- Empathetic and great at influencing through strong relationships
- We live and breathe our values and we are so proud of the Culture we have built.
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?