- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
- Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific Timezone
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you’re what we call a people geek. As a People Partner in our San Francisco office, you will deliver on global people practices with a culture first approach, and offer strategic, value-add counsel to our campers (aka employees at Culture Amp) on all talent-related matters. This role is a blend of operations and business partnering, and a background touching many parts of a business from an HR perspective will serve you well.
- Drive an exceptional employee experience to the US Campers and act as first point of contact for all talent related matters
- Provide timely and sound counsel to US stakeholders on a variety of employee relations matters.
- Act as a key contributor to our camper’s success by supporting successful business outcomes and a culture first approach to all global people practices including performance, leadership and succession, learning and development, headcount planning and career pathways
- Contribute to the People team’s overall success and development by leading key global initiatives
- Deliver efficient and effective people processes and systems such as leave applications, payroll processing, immigration, governance, employee mobility, personal data, onboarding, off boarding etc
- Use data and insights to drive people related decision making
- Strong knowledge of performance, employee relations and compensation practices in the US
- Enjoy influencing through strong data-driven insights as well as prior experiences and gained expertise
- Experience with business discussions and enjoys contributing to broader commercial success in partnership with the customer team
- Global experience is advantageous, however, must be deeply experienced and knowledgeable in US employment practices
- Experience building and scaling people programs
- Flexible and nimble in the work you do
- Passionate and excited to drive culture first people practices
- Empathetic and great at influencing through strong relationships
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.